ghd, the professionals in hair care are back with another revolutionising product, destined to give you a good hair day, every day. The new ghd Helios promises salon-quality, silky blow-waved locks that are guaranteed to reduce frizz and flyaways without compromising on volume.
Developed by ghd’s leading UK research and development lab in Cambridge in conjunction with top physicists, engineers and styling professionals, the Helios dryer uses concentrated airflow travelling at 120 km/h to deliver smoother, silkier, shinier results, faster.
AeroprecisTM technology combines internal aerodynamic design with a bespoke contoured nozzle. This delivers a concentrated temperature and airflow distribution, giving you more precise control for compelling styling results.
It also boasts:
• Advanced ionic technology: reduced frizz and fly-aways for an impeccable finish with smooth & shiny results
• Ultra-powerful drying performance: lightweight 2200 watt brushless motor for faster drying
• Cool shot button: for a quick blast of air to fix your look in place
• Ultimate control: ghd’s bespoke contoured nozzle for a highly concentrated airflow
• Ergonomic design: optimised weight distribution for easy handling and ergonomic balance for seamless, effortless styling
“The ghd helios hairdryer gives you the perfect flow of air when drying to create a natural fullness, stunning shine and smoothness like no other,” says Grant Norton, ghd AU NZ National Education Manager.
“It’s my new kit bag essential as it’s so fast and really minimises drying time, therefore limiting damage to your hair. Remember to use the cold shot button when drying; this blast of cold air helps to lock your finished style in place.”
The ghd helios professional hairdryer (RR$320) in four colours – black and nickel, white and rose gold, ink blue and gunmetal and plum and rose gold – is available now in selected salons and ghdhair.com/nz.
For more Professional Salon news and updates, subscribe to our newsletter.